Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to Tumbling!

When I got out of school, I ended up being confused about where I was going.  My tumbling teacher, JoAnn, said that I was going with her to tumbling.  My bff, Ashtyn, said I was going with her and her mom.  My mom had told me that she would pick me up.  I decided to pick, and ended up going with JoAnn. 

I was really excited to start tumbling again.  We practiced handsprings, jumped on the trampoline, and did handstands.  After tumbling,  I went to ballet.  It was not a happy lesson, because we did a lot of barre, and everyone was talking.  We almost didn't get a treat.  The fun part was dancing in silence.  It was awesome because we did emotions like - in love, happy, mad, sad, your best friend's a boy and you just saw your best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment