Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Boringest Day Ever


Today was so boring I thought I'd die.  At school, we did a lot of math.  After math, we did our vocabulary words.  It was a very bad lunch of corn dogs, apple sauce, lettuce and a kind of cold roll.  After recess, we did even more math and finished our vocabulary words. 

During the first two recesses, I played Monster High dolls with some of my friends.  At the last recess, I played with my two toy animals: a cheetah and water buffalo.  After school, my mom picked me up and took me to dance class.  I threw a fake rubber rock at Ashtyn.  She laughed.  We played a fun game at dance class called Ships and Sailors. 

After I got home, I went over to my friend James' house.  We had a water fight.  It was kind of fun.  I came home and started to pack for my trip to Lake Powell.  I'm excited to go there and knee board.  That was the boringest day ever.  Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment