Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of 3rd Grade


Today was my first day of 3rd grade.  It was fun seeing my friends again.  When I woke up this morning, I was so excited I almost forgot about getting dressed for school.  Getting ready I thought a lot about school, if we would do crafts or not, if we would have homework or not, or if we would do math.  I wondered what was the first lunch at school. 

When I finally got to my classroom, my mom took my picture with my teacher.  My teacher's name is Mrs. Vikki Allen.  I am excited to have her for my teacher because she has lots of art stuff and pictures of animals.  She had a lot of giraffe things, including a bell with a giraffe on it.  After I met my teacher, I went to my desk.   It was righ next to my friend Ashtyn's desk.  After I looked around my desk, I went outside to say hi to my bff Ashtyn. 



When Mrs. Allen rang her giraffe bell, we went inside.  This first day of 3rd grade was awesome.  I have lots of friends in my class.  At lunch, we had hotdogs.  It was really delicious.  After school, I went to Ashtyn's house.  We watched the Disney Channel and played school with her Build-a-Bears.  When I went home, I thought a lot about the day.  It was awesome.  I hope everyone has or had a good first day of school.  I have a lot of goals this year like getting really smart, reading lots of books, and entering Reflections.  I'm excited for this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment