Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

This Halloween I dressed up as the Queen of Hearts.  I love Halloween.  It is so much fun!  My school has a Halloween carnival every year.  We get to play games and win prizes.  Everyone in my school dresses up, including the teachers.  My teacher was Raggedy Andy this year.  My favorite girl costume was my friend, Aubrey, who dressed up as Miss America.  My favorite boy costume was my friend, Kayden, who dressed up as an awesome vampire.  My favorite teacher costume was Mr. Pace, who dressed up as a Chinese ninja.

After school, I got to go to my Aunt Hollie's Halloween party in Nephi, UT.  My mom dressed up as Alice in Wonderland and my dad as The Mad Hatter.  Lots of my cousins were there.  We played games, did Witches Brew, and ate good food.  After the party, we went trick-or-treating with the cousins.  I got a whole bucket full of candy.  It will take me months to eat it all.  This year's Halloween was unbelievable!  I loved it!  Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment